Modern bathroom design is mainly defined by its appearance –like straight, clear lines, geometric shapes, lighting, a fusion of classical with contemporary interior design, focal points and so on. However, even if you know a thing or two about designs, it’s highly recommended to hire a professional and if you are looking for the very best, well, here they are.
Successful companies don’t always come from a genius idea; some of them are born from dreams like Ripples!
Ripples have a very simple beginning and its history dates back to 1988, when it was founded by Roger and Sandra Kyme in a city named Bath. Not much is known about the founders or their intent in the creation of Ripples. But, I guess they would have never imagined that the little company they created has climbed the business hierarchy and has now established itself as one of the most successful bathroom designers of 2022. And, I guess what sets them apart from other designers is their unique way of working.
While other home designers will take a look at your space, work on its potential and propose their ideas and designs, at Ripples, employees will come to you. They will try to learn more about you and your preferences. They can chat with you for hours only to know more about what you like and what you don’t like. You might find it hard to believe, but some will even come to you with magazines and catalogs.
Their aim is not to impose their ideas on homeowners and instead to create a beautiful sanctuary out of your idea. Their aim is to make sure that your ideas and preferences are as prevalent much as possible in the design of your bathroom. And, once the key details have been discussed, trust me, they will transform your plain and dull-looking space into a dream bathroom.
Awards and Recognitions:
- In 1994, for the very first time, Ripples won the KBBreview National Master Retailer award.
- In 2001, Ripples won the KBBreview ‘Young Designer’ award – note that this was a title the company held for 3 consecutive years. Amazing, isn’t it?
- In 2007, they won the KBB ‘International Designer’ award.
- In 2014, Roger Kyme, Ripples’ founder, was honored and awarded the prestigious ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ at the KBBreview Awards.
- In 2016, the founder of Ripples, Roger Kyme, won another second Lifetime Achievement Award but this time by Bathroom & Kitchen Update (BKU).
- In 2018, Paul Crow, Ripples Managing Director and Nicola Crow, the Sales Director received the award for ‘Best Social Media Campaign’ for their influencer collaboration with a vlogger (Lily Pebbles) from EK & Business award.
- In 2022, the company was awarded the ‘Bathroom showroom of the year’ at the BKU Awards for their Chichester showroom.
- And again, in 2022, the company was listed as a finalist in the Elite Franchise ‘Top 100 Franchisees’ list.
- Staff if very friendly and helpful
- The company consists solely of professional designers
- The company boasts an incredible expertise in the industry
- The consultation phase is free of charge
- Company is known for its genuine focus on customer service
“Delighted with my experience with Ripples. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. The work was professional with a detailed finish throughout. Happy customer!” –From Steven Brennan
“Initially, I was very stressed with the renovation of my bathroom…the old tiling had to be replaced and there was so much work. However, as soon as we hired Ripples, the stress was gone. They made plans and discuss about everything. In the end, they transformed that old space into a more beautiful one.” – From Jerome. B
“The first time I hired Ripples I was really happy and satisfied. The people are so friendly and calm and helpful. They were always here to clear any misunderstandings. And, that’s why I recommended them to my cousin and to all my colleagues. They are the best.” – From Elaine M